Rare side effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, discomfort while having sex, rupture of an ovarian cyst, unusually light period
- Lack of concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- Uncommon feeling in eye, red attention, sensitivity to light
- Dry neck, disruption in style
- Hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of negative effects
. Including any possible unwanted effects maybe maybe not placed in this leaflet. You may report effects that are side (see details below). By reporting negative effects you can easily provide additional information regarding the security with this medication.
Uk Yellow Card Scheme site: www. Mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard or search for MHRA Yellow Card when you look at the Google Play or Apple App Store
5. How exactly to keep ellaOne
Keep this medication out from the sight and reach of young ones.
Don’t use this medication following the expiration date which will be regarding the carton as well as on the blister after EXP. The expiry date relates into the final time of the thirty days.
Shop below 25°C. Shop into the package that is original order to safeguard from dampness. Keep carefully the blister when you look at the external carton in purchase to guard from light.
Usually do not dispose of any medicines via waste water. Pose a question to your pharmacist how exactly to dispose of medications you no longer make use of. These measures will assist you to protect the surroundings.
6. Articles associated with pack as well as other information
Exactly exactly just What ellaOne contains
- The active substance is ulipristal acetate. Each tablet contains 30 milligrams of ulipristal acetate.
- One other components are lactose monohydrate, povidone, croscarmellose salt, magnesium stearate.
Just just What ellaOne appears like and articles regarding the pack
EllaOne is just a white to marble creamy, circular curved tablet of 9 mm diameter etched with “еllа” on both edges.
EllaOne comes in a carton containing one blister of just one tablet.